We provide many types of facility maintenance services in Chicago and surrounding areas
If you run or manage a business, you probably appreciate the importance that facility management has on your day-to-day operations.
Keeping everything clean and functional is a necessity for a successful business, and if something were to break down (the HVAC or plumbing, for instance), work might have to come to a screeching halt until repairs are made.
At DI Facility Services, we can take care of all aspects of facility management for you, so you can spend more time concentrating on your business.
Years of experience in facility maintenance and management
Many business owners feel like they’re forced to rely on several different companies to manage their facilities. At [company], we can take care of all your facility maintenance needs so you won’t need anyone else. Some of our services include:
- Floor and Carpet Cleaning — Dust and mop your floors, vacuum all carpeting, and maintain hardwood flooring.
- Window Cleaning — Wash all windows inside and out.
- Disinfecting — All surfaces will be carefully cleaned and disinfected, paying particular attention to high-traffic areas.
- Commercial Landscaping — We can mow your lawns, trim hedges, and perform other gardening services for your company’s landscaping.
- Electrical Repair — Manage electrical circuits to prevent overloading, change lightbulbs, and repair fixtures.
- HVAC Maintenance — Maintain and repair HVAC systems, changing filters, and repairing ductwork when necessary.
- Plumbing —Perform emergency repairs such as removing clogs. Maintain plumbing and sewage systems.
- Parking Lot Maintenance — Make all repairs, repaint faded lines, clear debris and snow from the parking lot and sidewalks.
A comprehensive facility maintenance solution
When you work with DI Facility Services, you’re gaining a partner in your business operations. We understand that as no two businesses are alike, neither are their maintenance requirements.
That’s why we’ll work with you to determine the best way to maintain your facilities. We’ll make our visits according to your schedule and can provide a menu of services that fits your specific needs and budget.
Learn more about our other services
[company] of Chicago is here for all your facility needs. This includes:
Our services require no contract and can be catered to the specific needs of your facility.
Your all-in-one maintenance provider
By relying on DI Facility Services for your facility maintenance needs instead of a slew of different providers, you’ll make your life a whole lot easier.
You can reach out to us whenever you have something that requires special attention, and we can offer our services at a discount compared to what you have to pay when relying on several different companies.
To find out how we can help you with all your facility maintenance needs, visit us online, or give us a call today at 312-982-3760.