What Do Janitorial Services Include?
Learn more about janitorial services and what to expect
If you want a work environment that’s clean, safe, and attractive, one of the best things you can do is hire a commercial cleaning company for janitorial services. Of course, this can be a bit confusing to a lot of people who might not know the difference between commercial cleaning and janitorial cleaning services.
To help clear things up, here are some things you should know about janitorial services, and how they can benefit your business.
What Do Janitors Do?
In general, janitorial services are the types of recurring cleaning services you can expect to find in all kinds of places of business. These can include a suite of offices, dental or medical facilities, factory offices as well as restaurants, and automobile dealerships.
The types of duties a janitor will perform will vary from company to company, but these are just a few of the services you can expect from a professional company like DI Facility Services:
- Empty the trash and change liners
- Wipe down all vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Thoroughly clean all kitchen and lounge areas
- Disinfect and restock bathrooms
- Sweep and vacuum all floors
- Customize services to suit the needs of your unique workspace
A Few Ways Your Business Can Benefit from Janitorial Services
If you have yet to take advantage of professional janitorial services, you don’t know what you’re missing. Here are just a few advantages you’ll notice when you hire professionals for regular cleaning.
- A More Attractive Setting —If you want your working environment to look as good as possible at all times, there’s no substitute for regular janitorial service.
- High-Quality Service — You and your employees simply lack the experience to clean as well as those who are trained in work as a janitor. Janitors know what to do to make sure everything is spotless, and they have the tools and chemicals to get it done right every time.
- Happier Employees — No one wants to work in a place that’s dirty or unclean in some way. Coming to work every day in a clean environment will make your workers feel safe as well as appreciated.
- Better Productivity — Content employees are likely to be more productive, but they’ll also be better able to concentrate on their work instead of completing tasks they’re not trained for like cleaning the kitchen or taking out the trash.
- Protect Your Business — When every element of your business is cleaned on a regular basis, the entire environment is safer for your employees as well as the equipment you need to function. This will lead to better retention of your employees while your furniture and equipment will last longer and work more efficiently.
To learn more about how janitorial services can help your business, reach out to the professionals at DI Facility Services, or by giving us a call today at 312-982-3760.